Gun enthusiasts are always looking to upgrade their firearms to make it work, look and aim better. They just love to try new extensions, scopes, stands, etc. to have a fulfilling experience. But the thing is, the market is saturated with gun accessories and it is pretty hard to filter out the ones you require. Doing that yourself would be laborious but don’t worry we have done the research for you. Here we are going to point out some popular gun accessories to upgrade your firearms. Let’s have a look at what arsenal do we have here:
Best Gun Accessories
We the People Inside Waistband Concealed Carry Review
A gun owner knows how crucial it is to buy a gun pouch alongside the firearm. It gives you easy access and lets you draw your weapon instantly. Your 9MM gun will always be at arm’s length and you’d be able to counter any hostile situation with quick tiger reflex.
The carrier is easily-concealable and manufactured with high-grade material ensuring easy-fit and comfort. The manufacturers have made sure that the carrier can hold a variety of firearms with ease. In addition to absolute functionality, the straps and clips on the pouch are adjustable. It means that you can set the position of your gun as per your desire.
- Undercut trigger guard
- Audible holstering
- Adjustable retention
- Custom molded fit
- Adjustable cant and ride
- Open-end muzzle
- Protective sweat guard
- Reliable fixation
- It is waterproof and it does not rot.
- It has a lightweight and comfortable construction.
- The trigger guard ensures that the trigger remains in a safe position.
- Adjustable straps let you fix it at the desired position.
- The durability is questionable.
- The screws don’t last long.
Caldwell DeadShot Boxed Combo Bag Review
Whether you are going on a hunt or a professional errand, you can’t keep your guns in a regular bag because of safety concerns. To transport your firearms along with the gear, you’d need a reliable carrier that can withstand the weight and the sharp edges of your stuff.
Caldwell with its durable and water-resistant fabric let you move your firearms around safely. The straps are easily connectable and provide stability for bigger guns such as rifles.
- Material: Water-resistant, 600 Denier polyester
- Quick-Connect System
- It is water-resistant
- It is highly durable
- The fabric is strong and can withstand harsh use
- The straps let you adjust the length
- The stitching has problems
Vortex Optics Strikefire II Red Dot Sights Review
Upgrade your regular rifles with this device to add a telescopic sight to your aim. You’d be able to magnify your targets and see them with unrivaled clarity. Therefore, It can come handy while you are hunting small animals like a bird or even rabbits. The vortex has multi-coated lenses allowing you to have a clear and unobscured line of sight.
The device comes with an offset cantilever that can further zoom in on the target. Moreover, it has ten brightness settings that you can select to have a brighter sight.
- Fully multi-coated lenses
- Battery: CR2
- An offset cantilever
- Nitrogen purging and o-ring seals
- It can perform in foggy and rainy weather
- The construction is waterproof
- The red dot provides a better aim
- The overall feel is comfortable
- It provides a shockproof performance
- In the sun it gets a blurry image on the lens
- The red dot is not clear
UTG 3X Magnifier with Flip-to-side QD Mount Review
In comparison to other brands and models, this magnifier provides a 30% wider field of view. The multi-coated lens gives a magnified and clear view of your target. The feature that makes this device extremely desirable is its flip to side mechanism. Just like in shooting games, you’d be able to switch between 1x and 3x magnifying scopes instantly. The switching mechanism is pretty much hassle-free and all you have to do is just flip your wrist.
Even in foggy and rainy conditions, you can see your target clearly. The solid red dot in the center makes sure that you have an accurate aim. The dot is pretty crucial to minimize the missed shots.
- The quick transition between 1X and 3X image
- 42mm center height for a most common dot sight
- Flip-to-side mechanism
- Field of View @ 100 yards:45′
- Eye Relief: 2 inches
- It can be used in a humid and rainy environment
- It gives off a wider field of view
- The side-flip mechanism is easy to use
- The design can withstand recoils and impact
- The eye relief is too short
Dagger Defense DDHB Red Dot Sight Review
Emptying a full magazine to hunt down a single fast-moving target is not something that a good hunter would do. Hunt down your targets with just one bullet using Dagger’s red dot sight. The scope comes with a variety of adjustments options such as elevation, windage, and fades adjustments. The elevation adjustment lets you track down your target easily if it is moving in a vertical direction. The windage adjustment is for horizontal movement of the target while the fade one lets you change the brightness and colors of the dot.
- Material: aircraft-grade aluminum
- Aperture: 33mm
- Length: 82mm
- Weight: 291g
- Field of view: 15.8m @ 100m
- Elevation adjustment
- Fade adjustment
- Windage adjustment
- It has an ergonomic design
- The locking screw stabilizes your set
- You can set the color of the dot
- You can set the overall brightness
- The red dot has stabilization issues
- The sight does not withstand recoil impacts
Hogue, Handall Sleeve Grip Review
Do the edges of your handgun feel uncomfortable? Does the grip not fit in your hands? In that case, you might want to add an extra cover on it to make it easier to hold. The Hogue’s grip has a cobblestone textured surface that allows you to keep holding the gun in the same position during recoils. The sealed fit does not let water, oil or sweat to enter. Unlike other grips, the pattern is made to last a long time.
- Style: Beavertail Grip Sleeve
- Fits: Sig Sauer P365
- Cobblestone texture
- Impervious rubber
- Your shooting comfort and accuracy increase with this grip
- Sweat and moisture do not have any effect
- The pattern on the grip is durable
- It stays in place even in case of recoils
- The installation process is tricky
Streamlight 69284 TLR-6 Tactical Pistol Mount Flashlight Review
High-end night-vision is not the only solution for nocturnal hunting. By simply mounting a strong flashlight on your firearm, you can illuminate the way and track down your target. The Streamlight flashlight is packed with a powerful bulb that can produce a light strong enough to illuminate everything to a certain distance.
Beneath the flashlight, it has a strong laser that proves as a helping hand in accurately taking down your prey. The flashlight and the laser are powered by a long-lasting battery that makes sure that you survive in the wilderness throughout the whole night.
- TLR 6 weapon light with C4 LED
- Fit: sig Sauer P365
- 3r laser: 640 to 660 nanometers
- Windage and elevation adjustment
- The flashlight produces a strong light
- The laser helps you take down moving targets
- The battery lasts long
- It can be mounted on the firearm without any hassle
- The buttons are not durable
- It is not able to withstand 9mm recoil
Trijicon Night Sight Sets for Glock Pistols Review
The Trijicon company is known for its durable and innovative light aiming systems and this night sight is one of them. It helps you keep a keen eye on your target and minimizes the probability of missing a shot. It is everything you need in no light or low light conditions to aim at your target clearly.
- Tritium-phosphor lamp
- Protective aluminum cylinders
- Sapphire window
- Cleaning solvents do not mess up its surface
- It has a lightweight and strong construction
- It provides a clear aim at nighttime
- It is durable
- It does not stay put
MakerShot Custom Magazine Speed Loader Review
The regular loading mechanism can be tedious but with this speed loader, you can reload at a faster pace without getting tired. Furthermore, the device is made with a high-quality polymer that ensures lifetime durability. The design has an easy grip which makes the reloading a breeze.
- Material: High-quality polymer
- Easy load-assist
- It stays put during recoils
- It has matchless durability
- The device provides fast reloading
- Overall the material quality is high
- It is not a universal loader
- It is costly
CVLIFE 6-9 Inches Tactical Rifle Bipod Adjustable Spring Return with Adapter Review
The major problems that we face using rifles are stability. Due to its high-recoil impact and larger size, not everybody can fire it accurately. The common solution is to get yourself a bipod. You can rest your bipod on solid ground and shoot at your prey with great accuracy and stability. The bipod also minimizes the huge recoil impact ultimately reducing your fatigue during a shooting session.
The CVLIFE bipod is made with the finest aluminum which is also rust-proof. Moisture will not affect it so; you wouldn’t need to set up a shelter for your firearm. It can be easily mounted beneath the rifle which takes only a couple of seconds. Therefore, you wouldn’t need to wrestle with the parts to get them on.
- Adjustable length of the legs 6 inches (152mm) to 9 inches (225mm)
- Material: Hardened steel and aluminum
- Foldable design
- Upgraded mount tension screw
- Picatinny adapter included
- You can adjust the length of the legs according to your requirements
- The construction is overall lightweight
- It is weatherproof
- It does not rust
- The offset angle is irregular
Magpul Industries USA MBUS Front & Rear Flip Up Backup Sight GEN 2 Review
Some people do not need laser sight to take down their targets. A little assistance from the regular sight is enough for them. If you are a professional and do need the aid of a laser sight then this gun upgrade is perfect for you.
You can easily flip it up using a single wrist motion. The sight will stay up even during recoils because of its sturdy construction. The side wings safeguard the inner area keeping the aim erected.
- Impact-resistant polymer construction
- Spring-loaded flip up sight
- Protective wings shields
- During heavy unusual impacts, the spring system automatically closes the sight
- The side wings protect the sight
- It provides a good aim
- It is lightweight
- The pins do not stay in place
- It is not a good choice for beginners
Covert Clutch Universal Tactical Handgun Grip Sleeve with Hex Pattern Review
The slippage of the firearm during recoils can lead to regrettable accidents. We have heard many news stories of how people shot their own or their friend’s body part as the gun slipped from their hand. You can avoid these accidental slips by getting yourself a proper grip for the gun.
The textured pattern of the grip lets you control the gun more accurately. It is made with water-resistant material which means even in case of severe sweat, your gun will stay in your hand.
- The material of the grip acts as a shock-absorbent
- Even with sweat, you will not lose the firm hold
- Once put, the cover stays in place
- It is water-resistant
- The pattern is not textured enough in comparison to other grips
Magnetic Gun Mount & Holster for Vehicle and Home Review
How impressive would it be to draw your firearm almost instantly without any hassle? This magnetic gun mount provides you quick access to your guns without having to go through many steps to unlock the firearm. The high-quality rubbers are embedded with magnetics that can withstand the vigorous movement of the thing they are attached to.
You can install the magnet doorway, hall, bedside, vehicle, wall and it will help you keep the gun close all the time. It is suitable for handguns, revolvers, shotguns, concealed carry, magazines, rifles, and pistols.
- Highest quality powerful 35 lbs rated rubber
- Countersunk screw holes
- Anti-scratch cover
- Single-piece metal back
- It can hold all the major types of firearms
- The magnetic can strongly hold the gun
- It provides easy accessibility to your weapons
- It can be installed on any surface
- It is very easy to install
- The strength of magnet may reduce over time
- It might not prove a good option for most surfaces
CVLIFE Bipod with M-LOK Mount Adapter Review
Moving around chasing the target is not everybody’s choice. Some people like to lay in the grass and wait for their target to come to them. If you are such a person then get yourself a bipod to rest your firearms.
The CVLIFE bipod has all the traits to prove reliable. It is made with steel and aluminum that makes sure that it can withstand the weight and recoil impacts of your firearms. Moreover, at the bottom, it is fitted with rubber pads to make sure that it stays in place. The length of the legs is adjustable to let you select the height according to your posture.
- High-quality rubber
- Adjustable legs
- Leg Height:6 inches/ 152mm (retracted); 9 inches / 225 mm (fully extended)
- Material: Hardened steel and aluminum
- Applicable for M LOK rail
- It provides the stability needed to keep a good aim at the target
- The rubber pads make sure that your gun stays in place
- The hard construction ensures durability
- It is very compact and lightweight
- It does not come with an MLOK adapter
- The mounting process is quite tricky
Tipton Snap Cap Pistol 9 mm Luger Review
People usually drop the firing pin as they try firing an empty gun. Snap Caps are a great solution for malfunctioning drills. It lets you practice without losing any pic. Moreover, it also helps to release tensions from hammer springs.
- It saves you from the trouble of dropping the firing pin
- It is great for practice and shooting drills
- It lets you check the trigger safely
- They are handy and inexpensive
- After a few dry firing sessions, it gets weary
- It sometimes causes the gun to jam
Kwnraor Rifle Cheek Riser, Tactical Rifle Buttstock Cheek Rest Pad Review
For every shot of your rifle and shotgun, you’d have to reach out to your pocket or bag to get the ammunition out. It consumes a lot of time and reduces hunt efficiency. This rifle pad lets you store ammunition around the handle for easy and quick access. It has an ambidextrous design which makes it suitable for both left-handed and right-handed hunters.
- Material: Nylon
- Ambidextrous design
- Adjustable 3 buckle straps
- Hook and loop straps
- It provides storage for your ammunition
- It is made with strong and sturdy fabric
- It can withstand the exposure to moisture
- The adjustable buckle straps let you adjust the fit
- It fit both right-handed and left-handed people
- The cheek rest is useless
- The Velcro straps lose their hold over time
XAegis Brass Catcher, Universal Shell Catcher Net with Picatinny Rail Mount Review
It would be really tedious to collect the empty shelves manually. There is a chance that most of them would get lost. Getting yourself a shell catcher is an effective solution to deal with this problem. It is very easy to mount and unmount as you can get it installed with just two simple steps.
When the shell is released, it is still hot. The manufacturers have made XAegis catcher heat resistant that allow it to stay in shape even when exposed to extreme heat.
- Picatinny rail mount included
- Quick detachable mount
- Universal brass catcher
- It has a large opening which does not interfere with the releasing process
- It fits most of the rifles and guns
- The installation is very easy
- The fabric can withstand immense heat
- It is not foldable
1Ozark Armament Rhino Red Dot Sight – Green Dot Sight Review
Never miss your target again and increase your accuracy ten times with Ozark’s sight. You can mount it on rifles and even on shotguns to get a clearer aim of your prey. Its fast focusing and parallax-free lenses help you take down your target before it even gets a chance to move a muscle.
You can set the brightness as per your needs. At low brightness, the scope will last for 3000 hours. That’s pretty impressive, isn’t it? Moreover, even at high brightness settings, the battery will last a long time.
Features and specifications:
- Lens: 28mm
- Reticle: 4 MOA
- Battery life: up to 3000 hours on medium brightness
- MOA Adj Range: +/- 40 MOA
- Adjustable and adaptable design
- It has a long battery life
- It provides outstanding accuracy
- The lens can even work in fog and rain
- The construction is waterproof
- It is fitted with elevation and windage adjustment
- The inner seal affects the sight
- Dots are not solid instead they appear as blobs
- Beyond 100 meters, its accuracy declines
Feyachi RDS-22 Micro Red Dot Sight Review
Takedown your prey in a single shot with matchless accuracy provided by Feyachi sight. It easily lets your track faraway objects and the dot gives you an accurate aim. You can select the brightness of the dot according to the situation. For instance, in the low light condition, you might want to set the dot at a higher brightness level.
- Unlimited eye relief
- Parallax corrected
- 11 intensity levels of brightness
- 2 moa dot reticles
- It even works in low light conditions.
- It is easily mounted on the firearm.
- You can change the brightness of the dot.
- It is shockproof and waterproof.
- At most brightness settings the dot remains blurry.
Hunters and professionals are always looking for gun upgrades to enhance their arsenal and get rid of the structural flaws of their guns. All these popular accessories that we have talked about above will upgrade your firearms and will help you become a professional shooter.